Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Former vacuum bell user
pectusbowl123
Contributing Member

[*] posted on 3-9-2017 at 03:27 PM
Former vacuum bell user

Hey guys I'm new to the message board here. I have a question that I think is rather rare with my p.e. I have a very mild case of it. Really I have more so a chest that looks too flat more so then having a big dent. When you look at me from the side I look abnormally thin but from the front it's hard to tell I have p.e. My dent also used to be deeper however I learned about a vucuum bell when I was a bout 21 and started using it. Really changed the shape of my whole upper body. My arms got bigger almost right away as did my chest look thicker. And my face looked more full. People were commenting on these things almost immediately. Anyways I didn't know what I wa doing and just used it on my own thinking I would cure my p.e. Well in the short run it worked but later it would start to pull my right rib out and twisting my sternum. This started happening more often. It's been about 8 months since I used the bell and my chest hasn't sunken all the way back to its original deeper more symmetrical shape. I'm 26 now and I'm worried that the way it is now could be permanent. I'll try to get pictures up. Really it looks like my whole sternum is a half inch further to the right as opposed to before I used a bell. And it's a little bit twisted. Every few months or so it receeds a little further but I'm worried it could be calcified. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks guys!
Chris87
Contributing Member

[*] posted on 3-10-2017 at 10:55 AM

you really need to post some pictures. It's impossible to give you any advice without seeing what your chest looks like.
pectusbowl123
Contributing Member

[*] posted on 3-14-2017 at 08:17 PM

Hope this link works. I tried posting pictures from my phone but they were too big. https://imageshack.us/my/images
Chris87
Contributing Member

[*] posted on 3-16-2017 at 12:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pectusbowl123  
Hope this link works. I tried posting pictures from my phone but they were too big. https://imageshack.us/my/images

Dude, look at the link you posted and ask yourself: Can this work?

you need to post direct links to the pictures.

Go To Top