Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Girlfriend?
Gonerich
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-1-2009 at 03:40 PM
Girlfriend?

Just wondering what did your girlfriend said when she found out that you have a hole in your chest? And what did you say about it?
GongoBongo
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-1-2009 at 09:00 PM

Some of my girlfriends loved it, some were indifferent and some never mentioned it. I hardly put myself in positions where I would take my shirt off in public, so I never really got a chance to see their reactions when there was a whole lot of people around. The one embarassing thing of the hole was in moments of "intimacy"...my dent would make suction noises when pressed against my girlfriend's body...talk about weird and awkward. They never said anything, but it was strange. I would never even mention it afterwards even though it was so obvious...has this happened to anyone else?
ikke
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-2-2009 at 01:34 AM

My girlfriend did not mind it at all. she liked it she says before the nuss it looked better.
exci
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-2-2009 at 03:37 AM

Well first of all I showed her first before she would find out accidentally :P
And I can also say she didn't seem bothered about it. Or at least she wouldn't show it.

Gongo, no this hasn't happened to me but its probably cause I can't "lock" the dent and surround it with bones, got flared ribs which let it take air :eyes:
Zak
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-2-2009 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GongoBongo
The one embarassing thing of the hole was in moments of "intimacy"...my dent would make suction noises when pressed against my girlfriend's body...talk about weird and awkward.

Isn't that the most awkward thing to happen during.... you know.... ??? You must be careful, you don't want to get too close and than feel embarassed again. There's always has to be some distance. :D

Actually, I don't think this is funny. It pretty much sucks.
Zappamertz
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-2-2009 at 01:45 PM

I personally have had no problems. I find most girls sorta dig it. (I had a severe case). By nature I think girls a more self-conscience than males, this gives them a reason to feel totally at ease. How can you make fun of their body if you've got a big hole in your chest? It is a good idea to talk about it up front, it shows confidence, that's what they want. If you can be confident with a big hole in your chest, you can do anything. Please remember, women are much less visual than men. Fortunately, women are much less shallow than men. You can get very far with a great personality.

This is the truth. I've always had fun and attractive GF's despite the fact my Haller Index was a 10.3. I'm 33, I was Nussed Dec 4th 2008.

Personally, we have an edge on most guys, we understand how it feels to be totally self-conscience. That is a woman's everyday life.

BTW - By no means am I insulting the lack of confidence in women, i just think they have it a lot tougher as far as expectations go.
xjimmyleungx
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-5-2009 at 06:49 AM

i remember there was another similar thread.
i'm actually surprised to hear how many of your girlfriends feel cool about it!
exci
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-5-2009 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xjimmyleungx
I'm pretty sure some of them just don't want to make you feel bad so they try and get used to it without complaining. Depends on the severity of your PE course.
Gonerich
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-5-2009 at 02:36 PM

Well my pe is mild (I think). I can wear tight shirt without people saying why dose shirt go in. But my other question is what did your gf say when u were both nake and found a hole on your chest? (No being creep I'm just wondering)
jam
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-5-2009 at 03:27 PM

never had a gf that had a problem with it, mainly it was me with the prob. I did always try and put my arms behind my head or up in a way the stretched my chest so it was harder to notice.

Most don't mention it if they do notice. But Zap is right, most people are self cons about how they look so they don't want to point out flaws for fear there's will be revealed. If you have game, there's no problems. God listen to me, "game", I'm 30 married with children, that's where "game" will get you:)

GB, man I have had that happen to were we couldn't even continue because we were laughing so hard.
xjimmyleungx
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-6-2009 at 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by exci
Quote:
Originally posted by xjimmyleungx
I'm pretty sure some of them just don't want to make you feel bad so they try and get used to it without complaining. Depends on the severity of your PE course.

i think so. what really goes on in their minds is a mystery.
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-10-2009 at 01:05 AM

Quote:
The one embarassing thing of the hole was in moments of "intimacy"...my dent would make suction noises when pressed against my girlfriend's body...talk about weird and awkward. They never said anything, but it was strange. I would never even mention it afterwards even though it was so obvious...has this happened to anyone else?

Hahaha this happened all the time, we just laughed. It's even happened with one nighters and they didn't care. I've never really been self conscious with pectus around girls. I have more of a problem with public places like the beach than in intimate situations with a girl. I mean if they like you enough to go to such great heights with you in the first place.. I'm getting nussed soon but it's more for the physical limitations this condition imposes upon me than for the social aspect of it.
MasterC387
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-11-2009 at 04:38 AM

Quote:
Some of my girlfriends loved it, some were indifferent and some never mentioned it. I hardly put myself in positions where I would take my shirt off in public, so I never really got a chance to see their reactions when there was a whole lot of people around. The one embarassing thing of the hole was in moments of "intimacy"...my dent would make suction noises when pressed against my girlfriend's body...talk about weird and awkward. They never said anything, but it was strange. I would never even mention it afterwards even though it was so obvious...has this happened to anyone else?

Lol, would happen to me as well sometimes. She would normally just laugh actually, which lightened the situation because it embarassed the hell outta me the first time it happened. She thought it was funny, not in the bad way.
Tristan
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-13-2009 at 07:20 AM

Think of this like Iron Man, he has a hole in his chest and the girl loves him, she even helped him out with surgery =P
DonJuan23
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-16-2009 at 08:15 PM

All of my girlfriends have liked it. It actually makes a nice a little spot for them to rest their head when we're watching a movie or something. I've found that the biggest problem is the self-esteem issues it gives me, and how hypocritical I sound when I tell them truthfully how beautiful they are, flaws and all, and how I can't accept myself in the same way.

Made a great cereal bowl growing up too!

Go To Top